Oliver Furniture Mini+ Low Loft Bed - White
- Item Available.
The low loft bed is suitable from Preschool age of 3 years old or when they are stable enough to climb in and out of the bed with ease. Its well-designed allowing space under the bunk for the child to create a cosy hangout and you can purchase curtains or a play mat if you want to turn it into a cool den for hours of endless fun! When the child ultimately outgrows at around 9 years of age the bed a pair of attractive pillows along the backrest and a set of short legs available separately will convert it to a cosy daybed or small sofa – suitable for a corner of the living room, a wide hallway or as a stylish supplement to the interior of the summerhouse.
Wood Mini+ low loft bed is built using traditional construction designed for modern production and ideal for the modern family. It is made from solid FSC-certified oak and birch and is defined by the well-conceived and executed design solutions. The bed has been tested and conforms to the strict EU norms for safety and health. At Oliver Furniture ethics and aesthetics go hand in hand.
- Dimensions – W:74 x L:166 x H:132 cm
- Height from floor to underneath the bed is 86cm
- Mattress Not Included – Requires Mini+ Low loft bed Mattress Size 68 x 162 x 12 cm
- Made from Oak wood, Birch hardwood
- FSC certificate
- 5 Year warranty
- Recommended from 6 years +
- This item is delivered flat packed and requires home assembly. Comes in 4 boxes each box weighs no more than 19kg each
FREE DELIVERY in Rep of Ireland. For European deliveries please contact us by email for a shipping quote - firstname.lastname@example.org
Assembly Service Available - please contact - email@example.com for a quote
* Please note we are unable to accept Returns on items that are made to order such as Beds and Furniture.