Lorena Canals Woolable Pink Nose Sheep Rug
- Item Available.
The Pink Nose Sheep rug is shaped like a fluffy sheep. By combining different pile heights, the animal's woolly appearance is achieved. The rug has rounded edges, outlining the silhouette of the head and ears. Handmade braids form removable legs, which are fastened through an eyelet in the surface of the rug and can be easily removed for washing
- Size: : 120 x 170
- Colors Frosted Rose, Almond Frost, Sheep White
- Collection Pink Nose Sheep
- Composition Pile: 100% Wool (contains 20% of non-dyed New Zealand wool) - Base: Recycled Cotton
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Made in India
Lorena Canals’ Woolable rugs are recommended for children over 3 years of age because of the shedding that occurs due to the wool being a natural fiber.
This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
Shedding is a normal process that happens naturally with all wool rugs although the fluff is completely harmless and free of any toxic substances.