These super cute Australian designed wheelybugs have won numerous awards and are an ideal and fun way for your little one to scoot around. They are both safe and user friendly for children from toddler age onwards. The bright and friendly designs are an instant attraction to both boys and girls and the 360 degree movement of the caster wheels allow endless hours of fun.
The wheelybug seats are padded and covered with a tough layer of polyurethane leatheroid that can be easily wiped clean with soapy water (do not use solvent based cleaners). The wooden base is made from plantation grown poplar plywood and has safe ergonomic rounded contours and the "feelers" which wobble and delight are made from stainless steel springs and have an internal limiter cord to prevent them being pulled out. The handle is also aluminum so it won't rust... meaning, all in all these wheelybugs are designed and constructed for years of fun.
- The wooden base is made from plantation grown poplar plywood and has distinctive rounded contours.
- The plastic multi-directional castors are rated at 30kg each giving a total safe working load of 120kg (Note: Suitable for 1 child at a time).
- They offer unlimited mobility and are suitable for use on all level surfaces.
- Wheelybugs are handmade and beautifully crafted from the highest quality materials.
- This Wheelybug is available in two sizes: Small (Age 1 - 3 Years), Large (Age 3+ ).