The Lorena Canals Bereber Burgundy rug stands out for its style, manufacture and quality! This 100% washable cotton rug is suitable for machine washing (8 kg capacity for 120x160 cm, 9 kg for 140x200 cm). With a natural cotton-coloured base, once washed, it is dye-free. Natural coloured cotton yarn has been applied over the base using the loop technique and burgundy rhomb’s and crosses have been woven in; this use of different techniques results in a very interesting and exclusive matching of textures, difficult to find in other designs in the market.
The edges are topped off with braid fringes that protrude from the base of the rug. The blend of these two colours achieves the right look for an elegant design, with a well-defined personality but which fits in with any decorative design, be it a living room, dining room, bedroom, terrace or garden, or even kids' rooms. Hand-made, the dyes are natural and being 100% cotton, is light and soft. Discover the entire Morocco collection.
This beautiful rug will definitely transform your child's room or nursery and is a great feature piece. Each rug is handmade making each one unique in its own right and they are made using ECO friendly techniques and materials and are even machine washable - perfect for keeping them in pristine condition.
- Rug Size: (Small) 120cm x 160cm, (Large) 140cm x 200cm,
- Materials - 100% Cotton
- Machine Washable at a low cycle.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and Non-Toxic Dyes.
- Each rug is handmade and so there may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This Rug has ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
Machine Washing & Care:
- Machine Wash separately at 30 degrees max. using a soft cycle without bleach.
- Remove the Rug straight away after the washing cycle is finished.
- Tumble dry at low temperature and avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Do not worry if fluff appears. It's helpful to brush the rug in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum clean regularly.
- If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.
- Keep away from fire.