Oliver Furniture Mattress suitable for the Wood Junior Bed & Junior Day Bed
- The Oliver Furniture Eco-Tex certified cold foam mattresses – Cover is made with a layer of natural wool
- Oliver furniture mattresses have been made to the highest standard making them natural breathable with optimal comfort and long durability a priority.
- Cover: The removable cover is made of natural Eco-Tex herringbone cotton interwoven with a layer of 100% wool from New Zealand. This natural wool is especially suitable to support a naturally optimized sleeping climate. At the same time, it is extremely cosy and offers excellent comfort for a good night’s rest.
- Origin: Europe
- Material: Eco-Tex certified European HR-cold foam, Eco-Tex certified European cotton, Eco-Tex certified wool from New Zealand.
- Foam: Our mattresses are made of 100% Eco-Tex certified point-elastic cold foam. This cold foam is manufactured from a highly elastic foam type, which offers ideal sleeping comfort combined with a high breathability and transpiration. High density cold foam 38 – 41 kg/m3.
- Fire-resistance: All our mattresses comply with the European Fire-protection standards (EN 597-1, EN 597-2 and BS 5852)
- Care: The cover can be machine-washed with wool - programme (max. 30°).
- Dimension 90 x 160 x 13 cm
Available for delivery in Ireland only, For International deliveries please contact us by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note we are unable to accept Returns on items that are made to order such as Beds and Furniture.