Lorena Canals launch their NEW Back to School range as a tribute to the Sakûla Project which helps kids in India have a chance to go to school to have an education and get access to food thanks to you purchasing Lorena Canals products. Made from iconic vintage items, this collection becomes a must for play rooms and children spaces. Baby Numbers rug bring to life a new shade of grey, specially handcrafted for this piece, this rug will help kids remember numbers from an early age. Embroidered numbers are sewn in a similar colour to the rest of the rug resembling a pink shade of chalk writing on a blackboard and have lovely fringes.
- Rug Size: 120cm x 160cm
- Materials - 100% Cotton
- Machine Washable at a low cycle.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and Non-Toxic Dyes.
- Each rug is handmade and so there may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This Rug has ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
Machine Washing Instructions:
- Machine Wash separately at 30 degrees max. using a soft cycle without bleach.
- Remove the Rug straight away after the washing cycle is finished.
- Tumble dry at low temperature and avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Do not worry if fluff appears. It's helpful to brush the rug in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum clean regularly.
- If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.
- Keep away from fire.