Designed by Fleur Harris and made by Jimmy Cricket. The wallpaper is part of a creative collaboration between Jimmy Cricket and artists / illustrators from around the world.
The wallpaper is printed on non-woven paper and has an extra surface for both quality and functionality. Thanks to their special surface, the wallpaper can be wiped down, so it stays clean and beautiful. See details for measurements! This Woodlands in Blush is a unique work of art featuring owls, squirrels, bunnies and birds woven among an array of autumnal foliage and flowers.
- Single Roll = 4 x 300cm lengths each 45cm wide.
- Wall coverage is 5.4m per roll.
- Quick & easy ‘Paste the Wall’ application (no decorating table or pre-cutting required).
- Washable (dirt and some domestic water based stains may be cleaned off the wall covering with a damp cloth and soapy water).
* PLEASE NOTE THIS IS MADE TO ORDER AND SO CANNOT BE RETURNED.