The Oliver Furniture Wood junior bed is the child´s first real bed after the first baby bed/cot and therefore it is very important for the small child to feel safe and secure. The junior bed with the rounded edges, the warmth of the Nordic oak and with its 160 cm in length is the perfect place for the small child to create a safe and cosy atmosphere.
The Wood junior bed can be fitted with a bed guard for increased safety and with time the bed sides can be converted into longer bed sides 200 cm.
The Wood junior bed is made in 2 models – White with legs in beautiful Nordic oak white oiled and one in plain white. All beds from the Wood Collection can be converted into any other Wood bed except the Wood cot by purchasing a conversion kit with extra parts.
- Mattress Not Included – Requires Mattress Size 90 x 160 x 13cm
- Made from Oak wood, Birch hardwood
- FSC certificate
- 5 Year warranty
- This item is delivered flat packed and requires home assembly. Comes in 4 boxes each box weighs no more than 10.2kg
- Conversion kit is available to covert bed to 90 x 200 & would require mattress size 90 x 200 cm which can be purchased from our store.
Available for standard delivery in Ireland only, For International deliveries please contact us by email for a shipping quote - firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note we are unable to accept Returns on items that are made to order such as Beds and Furniture.