Sophie the Giraffe is one of the World's favourite baby teething toys from France. Trusted by celebrities and mothers worldwide, millions of Sophie the Giraffe toys have been sold worldwide since 1961.
Each toy is handmade in the French Alps Mountains using natural rubber and is decorated using non-toxic food-quality paint. She is made from 100% natural rubber derived from the sap of the Hevea Tree and the process of creating her involves more than 14 manual operations and is still to this day a jealously guarded secret of the company.
Sophie Giraffe Features:
- Made from 100% Natural Rubber.
- Toy is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to teeth & chew.
- Painted with non-toxic, food-grade paints.
- Her bumpy head helps soothe sore, teething gums.
- Sophie makes an amusing squeak when squeezed - Guaranteed endless giggles!
- Sophie the Giraffe is BPA, Phthalate-Free with No Vinyl (no-PVC)!
- Complies with safety requirements ASTM F963.
- Born in France in 1961, Sophie the Giraffe is a true classic toy!
- She is 18cm tall
- Suitable from Newborn +